It over

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
this site is unreal..
It will not respond to me PC

Its taken me forever to post this...Misse font, stalls, ype, ect

I uess its too full of crap ads

Ill be somewhere in the comos.

It works fine for me on PC even though in using mobile app now.

What operating and browser are you using? Have you run a scan for Malware?

Win 7 sp1, IE11, adblock plus. Works great. Chrome (no adblock) works fine too, though there are ads in that environment.

Chrome (on Mac) with AdBlock Plus and Ghostery runs fairly fast and with no ads.

I'm on Win 7, IE 10 with no ad blocker of any kind and I have no problems at all. (My current ads are for Vegas hotels as I just booked a trip there.)

this site is unreal..
It will not respond to me PC

Its taken me forever to post this...Misse font, stalls, ype, ect

I uess its too full of crap ads

Ill be somewhere in the comos.

Has it just started happening, and what win version and browser are you using? Since most others are not having issues, it may be your equipment.

Have you cleaned the cookies, cache and history for this site, and then rebooted and typed in the address and logged back in? That often fixes problems such as you are describing.

This site is unusable on my mobile device. Take 30 sec or longer for each page to load due to the Chinese ad's. No clue why i get them, but whatever.

On my pc's this site works fine. I'd try running MBAM and clean out your browser history and cache.

I think we should start rating Forum Suicides every time someone announces that they're fed up and leaving. Both graceful announcements and over the top acting out before they leave forumcides could get high ratings if done well. And both could be done badly.

This particular one gets a 3 out of 10 from me. Bad spelling and lack of clarity on the reasons took points away from it. It just didn't have any heart behind it.

I attributed the spelling and grammar of the post to TIA. No other reason seemed logical.

I think we should start rating Forum Suicides every time someone announces that they're fed up and leaving. Both graceful announcements and over the top acting out before they leave forumcides could get high ratings if done well. And both could be done badly.

This particular one gets a 3 out of 10 from me. Bad spelling and lack of clarity on the reasons took points away from it. It just didn't have any heart behind it.

[video=youtube;gLo-ylNPXyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLo-ylNPXyE[/video]

LOL!
The true story of a man with his dog wandering aimlessly thru the endless tracks of the Electron Forest. Despite the adversity, his deep seated love of rocketry shines above all else to provide a beacon of hope for all who follow in his tracks. Can he find his way home? Will his soul ever find peace? Join him tomorrow night on his quest for dustless sandpaper. Channel and time to be announced.

FWIW... I never use IE, ever, and I have no problems.... just sayin....

I currently use Mozilla Sea Monkey and Chrome at home and Firefox at work......

Back