New rockets in Estes "Coming Soon" category

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LW Bercini

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to the SLV and Sequoia they posted earlier, there are a few new entries.

I see they are bringing the Goblin back and are adding a 1/14 scale Honest John (the latter has my attention)

Cant wait for the Honest John. One more to ad to my collection.

I like the Hojo but if I get one it will be getting the olive drab paint.
It's already a 24mm which is good, because if it was'nt and I got one I'de make it that way.

I'm grabbing the Honest John myself. Too bad I went and bought the original on ebay for more. I was going to paint mine with the same pattern as the Cox version, and sure enough, that's what they have on their placard.

The Goblin and Honest John will both be in my "cart" as soon as they are available. Looking forward to it!

Going to bump this as the thread in Low Power is a bit unappropiate for what I found:

Apparently in the same vein as the Scion, now we are getting this beauty, The Sahara

It appears to be the Argent slotted body tube and upper section with Partizon fins.

Screenshot 2015-07-01 17.44.12.jpg

Screenshot 2015-07-01 17.44.07.jpg

.....but somewhat shorter than an Argent. Maybe 1 2.5 inch body tube, rather than two joined with a coupler.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing more scale offerings in all motor size ranges including PSII.

Back