• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SL100 Altimeter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a nice SL100 altimeter. Preferably "un-crashed" and in excellent condition. Paypal is preferred method of payment. Please provide pics, info, and shipped price.

Deal by PM or email only, here is my email for images: johnnierkt [at] bellsouth [dot] net

Last edited:
Is there a reason you want an SL100 specifically? The Stratologger CF is the same, except smaller, and even the price is smaller ($50).

Foot print on my sled is ready for the SL100. This altimeter will be dedicated to the vehicle. I have the CF for other vehicles in my collection.

Gotcha. I have one but like it too much to give it up. Good luck.

The SL100 (and the HiAlt) use 2 of the same holes as the StratologgerCF. The designs for the 3d printed sleds I have been making, include holes for both the 'longer' altimeters and the 'shorter' ones, just add stand offs to use the shorter ones. The 2 holes between the molded in place standoffs are sized for the CF.

Without knowing your configuration, it shouldn't be that hard to add holes for the CF

75mm dual.jpg

Mike Kramer

Nice sled design there Mike. The design is capable of taking on any altimeter by merely drilling the holes. But I have spent enough time on the sled, and have moved to other projects... I just need the SL100 to complete it.

Still looking...

Last edited:
How hard would it be to drill a secondary set of holes on your sled to accommodate the CF? You could then have the flexibility to fly either model should you find a standard model sometime in the future.

Not hard at all. I actually have the entire ebay modeled up in SolidWorks, and played with moving the holes...which led to other holes to be moved etc etc... but it is doable, and more than likely probable at this point.

^ Thats a good deal! I love my SL100s but would trade one for a new CF!

I'm looking for a SL100 too, only I'm pretty sure mine is crashed or at least very weather exposed. :(

I'm looking for one too. Lost one of mine in a G3 that I never found. Can't use the CF as I can't hear it so I use the optional LED assembly and the CF doesn't have this. Nobody seems to have the Sl-100's.

Well I finally have one enroute, and when it gets here, I will have two. Of course the proverbial line has been drawn, and everything from here on out will cator to the CF, or I will go back to MissileWorks.

Back