DIY paint booth

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LW Bercini

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For my upcoming milestone birthday, my family will give me the supplies and the labor to build a paint booth that fits my space.

I am looking to do something that can accommodate your typical mid-power rocket.

For any of you who built your own, what did you use for a guideline for the design?

I'd like to gather 3 or more different examples so I can pass them along to the "contractor" (my uncle) so he can understand what I am talking about.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Last edited:
He has a lot of info posted on his home-made spray booths. IIRC, he also elaborates how to use filters to keep the exhaust "clean" and safe. Worth the time to search......

He has a lot of info posted on his home-made spray booths. IIRC, he also elaborates how to use filters to keep the exhaust "clean" and safe. Worth the time to search......

Thanks. I had already tried searching. I either ended up with no results, or more results than can possibly be browsed. I had already sent a PM to Micro before I posted this thread.

Back