• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38 card board MMT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a motor mount tube for my Aeropack 38P retainer that has an OD 1.650

I need about 12"

If any of you guys have some tubing laying I'll be more than happy to pay you for it.

Dan

I'm looking for a motor mount tube for my Aeropack 38P retainer that has an OD 1.650

I need about 12"

If any of you guys have some tubing laying I'll be more than happy to pay you for it.

Dan

Dan, I was thinking the 38P was for Phenolic/Fiber Glass, and the 38L was for LOC tubing / cardboard. Do I have this wrong?
I may have a 38mm cardboard tube, but I don't know if it will fit a 38P Aeropack.

I think 38L is a little tighter. Either will probably work, just not as tight of a fit. But yes, P is PML sized phenolic or fiberglass. L is LOC sized cardboard.

Back