Speaking of Apollo Soyuz- Dr. Zooch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Zooch

Reaction score
4ASTP.jpg

I've been asked if Dr. Zooch Rockets has a Soyuz that is proportional to the Zooch Saturn IB. Well, with the 40th anniversary of Apollo Soyuz coming up- the answer will be YES! We are producing a T-20 tube based Soyuz 19 and it will be sold IN LIMITED EDITION as a set with our ASTP Saturn IB kit. Production of these kits will begin within the next two weeks- so watch your on-line rocket dealer for this set.

We DO NOT support advanced sales of any kind, so you're dealer will have them as soon as they are out. So far we have orders from Apogee and Jon Rocket, but we expect others. We'll keep you updated.

now that is COOL!! I will be buying this one!!

View attachment 266322

I've been asked if Dr. Zooch Rockets has a Soyuz that is proportional to the Zooch Saturn IB. Well, with the 40th anniversary of Apollo Soyuz coming up- the answer will be YES! We are producing a T-20 tube based Soyuz 19 and it will be sold IN LIMITED EDITION as a set with our ASTP Saturn IB kit. Production of these kits will begin within the next two weeks- so watch your on-line rocket dealer for this set.

We DO NOT support advanced sales of any kind, so you're dealer will have them as soon as they are out. So far we have orders from Apogee and Jon Rocket, but we expect others. We'll keep you updated.

Back