Dr. Zooch's Spaceflight book

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Zooch

Reaction score
Did you know that the guy who runs Dr. Zooch Rockets is also an author? Well, he is... or should I say I am. In fact I've published 17 books since 1991. Lately I've decided to try my hand at some spaceflight writing and this in 2014 I composed a 6 book series on spaceflight. The first book in the series came out in May and the second volume is coming out in the next week or so. The series is called "Growing up with Spaceflight" and it starts with "Apollo Part 1" which can now be had on Kindle, Amazon or www.smashwords.com . "Apollo Part Two" will be out in the next two weeks or so and with any luck "Skylab / ASTP will be out in time for the ASTP 40th anniversary. Get yours today!zsm.jpg

You may find that my story is also your story.

To find all of my books on Amazon just select the "BOOKS" are and search my last name "Oleszewski". one advantage to having a name like that it makes for a easy search.

Last edited:
Very cool, thanks for the info. I really enjoyed the video of your presentation at NARCON 2014, I am sure the books will be equally entertaining, educational, and inspiring.
https://www.narcon2014.org
Planning on building your Soyuz and ASTP Saturn 1B kits this summer.

Back