where to find a 2inch Estes grade tube?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruzsergio

Reaction score
So I bought a Mercury Redstone and the tube was damaged, I emailed Estes I recieved another and the be was damaged again :mad::mad:

Where could I find a Estes grade or similar 2inch tube ?

I'd keep asking for another until a good one comes. That way you'll have a surplus of nose cones and escape towers to replace the ones that will inevitably get busted on landing!

Ya know , that's not a bad idea. But I didn't say that---BMS is your best bet I think, you should have it in your hands in 2 or 3 days.

I was expecting a kit when I told them.
I got a tube instead of the whole kit.
When i got it was damaged the same way.
I emailed a second time and I never got a response.
The man who helped me by his emails seemed that he didn't believe me.

So BMS has them?
Is it the T204?

T204 is a Centuri tube size, but it could be the right one depending on where Estes measured the Diameter of the rocket.

So I bought a Mercury Redstone and the tube was damaged, I emailed Estes I recieved another and the be was damaged again :mad::mad:

Where could I find a Estes grade or similar 2inch tube ?

This is an "odd-ball" tube size.

Estes ST-2010 is the tube size, and I believe that is equivalent to Centuri ST-20.

Randy has this in stock at eRockets.com and Bill has his version at balsamachining.com/ ST-20-34 and T204-34 respectivly for a 34" tube.

Both are excellent vendors!

Last edited:
I got the T-204 from balsa machine the other day and it was to big. But the coupler tubing works.

I'm using the coupler stock with this 2" nose cone. The only thing is, it has the grooves in the tube. You'd just have to fill the spirals.
How long of a tube do you need? I've got some left over from the 34" tube I bought.

I'd much appreciate,
I just need 19 1/2 inches.
Its for the Mercury Redstone.

Back