WILDMANS will be introducing a new product line at LDRS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for LDRS to be over so I can stop feeling like a loser for not going. :sigh:

is this a product line of rockets? or something else? Wildman Saucers? Wildman motors (only N and up)? Wildman coffee cups?

Wish I could make it this year, but alas work schedule not allowing for it.

We just left LDRS
The range was closed today and it looks like more of the same for Sunday,so we are heading home.
This is a first.
I want to thank the LDRS 34 crew for putting on another great show doing the best possible with terrible weather.

Almost forgot Wildman's is pleased to announce our new line of parachute protectors.
Recon Recovery ripstop Protectors made with REAL NOMEX and Kevlar.
they are available for rockets from 1"-16"
Sewn with Kevlar thread to keep the together.
No dyed denim from Wildmans .
We should have them up on the website next week after we get back home.

We just left LDRS
The range was closed today and it looks like more of the same for Sunday,so we are heading home.
This is a first.
I want to thank the LDRS 34 crew for putting on another great show doing the best possible with terrible weather.

great weather for ducks. :/

Almost forgot Wildman's is pleased to announce our new line of parachute protectors.
Recon Recovery ripstop Protectors made with REAL NOMEX and Kevlar.
they are available for rockets from 1"-16"
Sewn with Kevlar thread to keep the together.
No dyed denim from Wildmans .
We should have them up on the website next week after we get back home.

Selfish me...Still waiting for word on the *NEW* Giant Fiberglass Bomarc Missile :sigh:

any word on prices on these? my 2.6" wm v2 needs a chute protector :)

For now they are the same prices as the old ones.
If you place web order for them we still have very few of the old style in stock, put you want the new ones in the comment section.

Back