• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large collection of documents, catalogs, from 1961 on up

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevethecontractor

Reaction score
A year ago I inquired about a donation our club received in the following thread and topic which has 10 pictures.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...structions-ect-from-1961-on-up-Worth-anything

The whole kick starter campaign fell thru so our club is in need of some new equipment in a short period of time so we decided we are going to put it up for sale first to RF here and then on Ebay.

I have 164 pictures for starters of what is included and I will post more as needed. Please email me at [email protected] for the set of pictures not thru RF as it will be to hard if not impossible to reply back with them all. If you know how I can post 100's of photos here let me know.

We have Estes 1961-1999 catalogs,instructions and even the deck sheet for each kit. It is almost complete.

We also have Flis rockets, Centuri, launch pad, Semroc, catalogs, instructions and deck sheets. They appear to be almost complete also. We have American spacemodeling and also the Estes educator program manuals and tons more. There is probably 4 or 5 copy paper boxes worth.

I will wait a bit before I put it all on Ebay, so if you have interest please let me know. I would rather work with someone her instead of it ending up in a closet or parted out.
We were looking to get $2500 for it for our club. 100% of the proceeds go to the Spaceport rocketry association.

Back