Proline Rocketry?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlnessW

Reaction score
I have been trying to get in touch with Gary T. at Proline Rocketry regarding a custom order. I have tried email and phone a few times now with no reply. My last contact was an email on June 9, and a phone call/voicemail on June 17. I used the following contact info:

[email protected]
203-836-4014

Anyone heard from him recently? I also tried contacting Curtis using [email protected], as I know they work together. No response there either, as of June 9.

Gary is 100% Professional that's not like him, hope all is well GT!

I think there was an e-mail or posting a while back that Proline was bring absorbed into Rocketry Warehouse.
Interesting - no, I hadn't heard of that...

Gary is 100% Professional that's not like him, hope all is well GT!
My thoughts exactly - normally he's quick to return emails/phone calls, hence my inquiry. Anyone else know of a way to get in touch with him?

My thoughts exactly - normally he's quick to return emails/phone calls, hence my inquiry. Anyone else know of a way to get in touch with him?

According to his postings to FB he's just divorced after 25+ years of marriage and looking for a place to live.

Yea Proline rocketry is not what it was. It is now all part of Rocketry Warehouse. Which is "Proline Composites."

I spoke with Curtis last week.

https://www.prolinecomposites.com/ Curtis's site has his number on it. It is different than Rocketry Warehouse number.

According to his postings to FB he's just divorced after 25+ years of marriage and looking for a place to live.
Ouch is right... :(

Yea Proline rocketry is not what it was. It is now all part of Rocketry Warehouse. Which is "Proline Composites."

I spoke with Curtis last week.

https://www.prolinecomposites.com/ Curtis's site has his number on it. It is different than Rocketry Warehouse number.
Thanks Andrew, I will get in touch with Proline Composites/Rocketry Warehouse.

Back