The Whole Fleet....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice Collection!
You're almost to the same point I decided it was time to down size, No I don't mean giving or throwing rockets away but at 298 Standard and LMR rockets I simply ran out of Storage room. So I started building Micro models which I now have 223 different rockets. I'm still building and the best part is I can take the entire Micro fleet to the field every month.

Awesome collection. I figure I will build a couple from different manufacturers. I've been looking into Mercury models and Madcow atm. First thing my wife said when she saw the Estes boxes arrive was where are you going to store all those? So the idea of mini rockets is appealing, the sights and sounds of 2"+BT rockets have me hooked.

Nope (although I couldn't ID that one either :)). It's the one behind the STM-010 in picture 4 of your original post.

Also, great paint job on the Argent.

OMG Gorgeous Fleet!! You have all of my rockets in there too! I missed this thread too. I like how diverse the fleet is - w lotsa cool scifi in there!

Was the USS Andromeda a scratch build? I think Pimp Daddy Rocketry was the last people to sell a kit?

Sadly, My Andromeda was broken (w others) in my last move :( Take care of those beauties!! :)

Pat
https://user.xmission.com/~huxley/rockets/index.htm

OMG Gorgeous Fleet!! You have all of my rockets in there too! I missed this thread too. I like how diverse the fleet is - w lotsa cool scifi in there!

Was the USS Andromeda a scratch build? I think Pimp Daddy Rocketry was the last people to sell a kit?

Sadly, My Andromeda was broken (w others) in my last move :( Take care of those beauties!! :)

Pat
https://user.xmission.com/~huxley/rockets/index.htm
Thanks, the Andromeda was sort of scratch built, I used parts produced by Semroc. I had the original Andromeda kit when I was a kid so I used the instructions to do the clone.

Last edited:
Back