• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Recovery Stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going the part out method with this dual deploy rocket from the estate sale I had posted before. We've sold quite a bit and Carla wishes a big thank you to everyone who purchased something.

Okay, here's what we've got...

A 54" PML Parachute with a 10" Spill Hole, approximately 20 feet of 5/8 tubular nylon with sewn loops in both ends, and one where the parachute is attached. Each end has a quick link, as does the parachute.
A 12" drogue with a 2" spill hole, approximately 15 feet of 5/8ths Tubular nylon, same sewn loops, same quick links.

Take both shock cords, all the quick links, and both parachutes for $50+shipping.

20150618_233205.jpg

We've also got a Perfectflite PML CoPilot 2.0. I have not tested the altimeter, but it was in working order last time this rocket flew, and all it's done since then was sit in storage. Nothing is broken or missing, it's in good condition.

$60+Shipping

thanks for your interest guys!

Braden

Got my PML chutes and shock cords today, all in like new condition. Thanks Branden

No problem Wayne! Glad everything got there safely. I was hoping you might like my ridiculous packing :wink:

Carla says thank you, and so do I!

Braden

Back