Experience with MoreRockets.com?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXPjawa

Reaction score
I'm looking for reviews or what folks have experienced ordering from MoreRockets.com. I came across their website and was interested in a couple of the repop kits they list, but given the limited selection of stuff or the sort of retro-feel of the site as a whole, I wanted to know what people have run across dealing with them (like are they actually still operating)... Thanks

Hmmmm. A pet peeve of mine is a website that doesn't have an "About Us" page with at least some detail regarding who you are doing business with. No phone number that I can see - or even what state they are based in. I realize I can find out if I do some digging on the 'net, but I think someone should be willing to share some of that basic information if you are going to transact business on the internet.

For the record, I'm sure the site owner is a good person, etc. - just my own personal opinion regarding how a webstore should be operated.

I've bought from them before... And I'd be happy to do so again... The prices they were offering on 10 packs of BT-60's at 22" long was hard to beat ($8.49 per pack +S/H)

That's my review on their body tubes too... Five Stars!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I agree with K'Tesh. MoreRockets has a pretty good deal on tubing, especially if you buy in bulk. I prefer brown glassine tubing over white for my builds and they are one of the few vendors I know of that still have brown tubes available. Plus, they got my order RIGHT (wish eRockets could do that :mad:), safely packaged and undamaged. What more could I ask for?

Does anybody know what's up with MR.C? I saw it was up and running a couple of weeks ago, now it's down? I'd like to see if I can order something from them.

I just tried to go to MoreRockets.com; I briefly got an "account suspended" page, then a "this site is unsafe" warning from Norton, and then my browser locked up.

I just tried to go to MoreRockets.com; I briefly got an "account suspended" page, then a "this site is unsafe" warning from Norton, and then my browser locked up.

Sorry about that... I fired off an email to them (based on an old address from a paypal receipt). I hope they're not out of commission.

Just thought I'd write an update though this thread seems to be a little bit ancient.

I ordered an Andromeda from MoreRockets.com Apr 4 and it arrived yesterday Apr 8. Like others, it kind of seemed like the site felt a little abandoned? Old? But using amazon pay it seems like whoever is on the other end processed and delivered it quickly.

Hopefully this Andromeda will be less fragile than the one I built as a kid....

Latest posts

Back