SCAM Launch - June 21st

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeL

Reaction score
The next SCAM launch is scheduled for this next Sunday, June 21st in Fort Wayne, IN at the Concordia Theological Seminary. Around 1:30pm till 5:00pm (or until everyone is done). Weather permitting of course. FYI - This is a class 1 launch.

Not sure what the family will be flying, but I may bring out the unfinished 6" Black Brant II out for its first test fitting (if I get the fins on :caffeine:)...

Come on weather - we need a good day!

The Gross's will be there also, not sure what were flying yet. Jenny may be flying her new replacement Eagle Claw Sport, it's replacing the one she lost this past weekend out in Princeton Il.:mad: Makes for a very fast rebuild.:bang:

Mike

The Gross's will be there also, not sure what were flying yet. Jenny may be flying her new replacement Eagle Claw Sport, it's replacing the one she lost this past weekend out in Princeton Il.:mad: Makes for a very fast rebuild.:bang:

Mike

The one with the awesome paint job? Any idea where, I could go out and look for you folks.

About 80 miles east of me. I will be heading out around 11:15-11:30 EST if you want to follow me.

Great time hanging out for fathers day. Will I mention I WUPPED a young man in a drag race Brandon? No I wont do that:cool:

You don't have to worry Gus, he put enough smack talkin on Brandon, he was speechless on the way home.

Thanks for comin Bob it's always fun having you at a launch, now if we can find a way for Brandon to get out to LDRS you can use him as your rocket dog.

Mike

You don't have to worry Gus, he put enough smack talkin on Brandon, he was speechless on the way home.

Thanks for comin Bob it's always fun having you at a launch, now if we can find a way for Brandon to get out to LDRS you can use him as your rocket dog.

Mike

Wish I had room in the rocket wagon but it will be loaded to the gills. You thought I could cram a bunch of stuff in there before....

That would work for me.
A pair of goggles & headphones, heck it's only about 5 hours from here.

Back