• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hawk Mountain & Rouse Tech Aluminum Fin Sets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Please note: If you are interested, I won't be able to ship these until Friday 6/19. I prefer Paypal, but can be flexible.
If you are going to be at the TCC Helm launch on 6/20, I can meet you there.

4 inch Hawk Mountain Aluminum Fin Can $100 shipped SOLD!

The photo shows it loosely assembled on a piece of 98mm Blue Tube.
Note: These are Sharp! I cut myself pretty good a couple of times assembling for the photo.
Screws are not included, but I will toss in a box of band-aids.

IMG_1372_25_zpsihp2qjj6.jpg

IMG_1375_25_zpsghzyhgif.jpg

4 inch Rouse Tech Aluminum 3 Fin Set $200 shipped SOLD!

I always wanted one of these, but realize I won't use it in the foreseeable future.
Screws ARE included with this one. It's important to understand how to install these - effort & skill are required.
Here's a link to the instructions: https://www.rouse-tech.com/pdfs/FinCanInstructions0608.pdf

IMG_1376_25_zpsvcxoe9w5.jpg

fincan500_zpsc814o36h.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm. No interest? I thought someone would snap these up.

Too pricey? Make me an offer I can't refuse! I'd much rather get these in the hands of fellow TRF'ers, so I'll give it some time here before moving them to eBay.

Last edited:
I was almost going to make an offer on the Hawk Mountain fincan Bill, but then I had these images of slicing my fingers off or worse.

Truthfully, I don't see me flying any 98mm min dia rockets. The motors are too expensive for a retired guy like me . . . even if I am transfinancial (ref. Transfinancial post in Watering Hole).

I'm sure they'll sell . . . they're just too good to pass up.

I was also interested, but I currently have two 4" rockets with 76mm mounts. This is after selling two others.

I was almost going to make an offer on the Hawk Mountain fincan Bill, but then I had these images of slicing my fingers off or worse.

Truthfully, I don't see me flying any 98mm min dia rockets. The motors are too expensive for a retired guy like me . . . even if I am transfinancial (ref. Transfinancial post in Watering Hole).

I'm sure they'll sell . . . they're just too good to pass up.

Fortunately, you don't HAVE to fly min diameter with these. But you can if you want to!

The Rouse-Tech set is really nice - I'm sure someone will eventually ask about it. They're not going to spoil on the shelf in the meantime.

Bill,

All arrived safe and sound..........and fast!!!! Thanks!! Now I need to be on the lookout for some 4" airframe.

Latest posts

Back