EggTimer Quark

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds like the perfect thing for my Blackhawk 38. Sounds like it will leave a decent amount of space in there. And that price. Three cheers for Eggtimer Rocketry!

I also find it interesting there will eventually be an addon board for live streaming of the baro altitude to an EggFinder LCD. In spite of a recent NAR article about GPS tracking, I believe at the lower altitudes that sport fliers fly (<30,000') the baro output is more accurate than GPS altitude reported by a GPS tracker. Yeah, certain GPS chipsets are better than others, Ublox better than Sirf for instance, for altitude reporting. But..... a realtime baro altitude indication for a sport flier is the cat's meow. Kurt

Flew several of them at ROCStock this weekend... formal announcement coming as soon as I can get access to the Vendors section again (for some reason they keep shutting it of...)

Flew several of them at ROCStock this weekend... formal announcement coming as soon as I can get access to the Vendors section again (for some reason they keep shutting it of...)

Qwark manual is up: https://www.eggtimerrocketry.com/page49.php

Construction photos not yet.

Interesting protocol in that if both channels have continuity (or one is using 100 ohm resistor shunts) the Qwark gives the rapid chirps that it's ready. Sort of like the ET and TRS. I really like that.
It's a distinctive "go" sign instead of trying to count the beeps for continuity.

Kurt

Back