Map of Setup?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nute

Reaction score
With LDRS being 2 weeks away, I'm getting curious as to what the setup will be. I've never been to the Potter site before, so I'd be interested to see a map of where the parking, various pads, etc. are in relation to the fields and to roads. Anyone got any info?

Nate

Nate, the parking area for registered fliers on the website. If you signed up for a spot you should be able to see where you are parking.
The field will be divided into left and right banks for H - Simple L. We will be launching one side while loading the other.
Complex L and M will be 500 ft distant at what we are calling our M pads on the far left side of the field.
Complex M and above will be at the away cells.
Mod rocks will be launched from the right side of the field, well separated from the H-L pads on the right side to keep the for going!

Entrance at yellow circle. follow the signs. DRIVE SLOW. go between the buildings. DRIVE SLOW. keep driving all the way back, spectators parking will the first, reg'd flyers further in. The flight line is in blue, as Greg described. The X is the away cells. the red X is where you go after a bad day. the red X is where you go after a good day.

18597017549_6126f06e6c_b.jpg

Thanks Dave, that's exactly what I was looking for!

So, uh, how's that little tree island? Anything to be afraid of?

Thanks,
Nate

Please guy's,,,
Don't say "Rocket Eating Tree" to Nate...
I'm pretty sure his eye is still twitching from last time....
If that happens again he's going to need a rockotherapist........lol...

Teddy

Back