Flying the InterR/Ceptor!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tab28682

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here are some photos of my new InteR/Ceptor flying at the SMALL model aircraft event in Little Rock last week. It was absolutely a ton of fun to fly this thing. The other R/Cers without any rocketry experience that were at this event were amazed by the low thrust long duration motor.

Thought some of you might like to see some still photos of this great flying model. Frank has some great videos, but I have not seen any stills from his flights

All flights on RMS-RC 24mm E6 motors.

All photos by a superlative model action photographer, my good friend Richard Ng.

Flight 1:

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome shots Tom, looks really pretty, I think it really captures the spirit of the interceptor. You are right, I almost never have a photographer with me, just video so glad to see it captured so well.

Frank

If you ever need to use these photos for any reason, feel free to do so. I can also get you high res originals.

Here are a ton of still photos of my InteR/Ceptor from it's one flight down at the HP launch in Asa, TX last Saturday....about 38 of them.

roberttv2 was shooting at 8 frames a second and got a lot of good ones. Other good rocket action from the launch there on his picasaweb photo page as well.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102202...?authkey=Gv1sRgCMqAmd69-KL-LQ&feat=directlink

Dave Schaefer had his vintage Avatar with a 29mm motor mount and a Estes Centurian flying there as well. A good day for rocket glider action!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back