Thanks to Loki Research!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binder Design

Reaction score
I recently got some liners, nanocat, and ferrocene from Scott at Loki Research. These liners are the nicest I've seen. No doubt that these will hold up to some long burns. Thanks Scott!

I recently got some liners, nanocat, and ferrocene from Scott at Loki Research. These liners are the nicest I've seen. No doubt that these will hold up to some long burns. Thanks Scott!

I like his liners. Only the best. Unusual BRM's (burn rate modifiers) you got there Mike and I suspect you are aware of that and precautions necessary. Sounds like a nifty project is planned and await any further news in the "appropriate" places.:grin::wink: Kurt

Unusual BRM's (burn rate modifiers) you got there Mike and I suspect you are aware of that and precautions necessary.

I'm gonna snort fire, but only after I rub them together and hit them with a hammer. That should about do it.

Mike,

I never saw this before today. It showed up in "similar threads" at the bottom of the Loki 2016 thread. Thank you for the compliment (again) on Loki Research convolute liners. I'm still anxiously waiting to hear that you've mixed some of those goodies up and test fired something with it. :)
Just don't wait a long time to fire anything with the ferrocene. It makes purdy little amber crystals inside the core when it sits for a real long time. :eyepop:

Back