HOST HOTEL has space

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wclune

Reaction score
Rooms have freed up at the Ramada. So if you are paying more than $109 a night or are staying at a Flee Bag this is your Chance to upgrade!
Call them Direct at 315-789-0400
use the CODE "LDRS"

Don't forget these are Normally $225+ a night

Last edited:
We called and were told there was no availability- are we too late, or was there a miscommunication somewhere?

Nate

We called and were told there was no availability- are we too late, or was there a miscommunication somewhere?

Nate

If you call and ask for a room they will say there are none because they were reserved for LDRS. If you call and tell them the top secret code "LDRS" as Bill said in his thread then they will have rooms.

That is if they have rooms left.

Rooms have freed up at the Ramada. So if you are paying more than $109 a night or are staying at a Flee Bag this is your Chance to upgrade!
Call them Direct at 315-789-0400
use the CODE "LDRS"

Don't forget these are Normally $225+ a night

If you call and ask for a room they will say there are none because they were reserved for LDRS. If you call and tell them the top secret code "LDRS" as Bill said in his thread then they will have rooms.

That is if they have rooms left.

Yup, my dad actually called, and he did mention LDRS, I don't know if he said "code", but he definitely mentioned LDRS.

Nate

I got a room last week, it was more than 109.
I will have to call and negotiate

M
Added- sent an emai to manager, will report results
M

Last edited:
Back