QCRS Launch Saturday June 13th, 2015 - Princeton, IL (Midwest Power Site)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[YOUTUBE][video=youtube;3m4newM0pDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m4newM0pDU[/video][/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Justin...It was almost like being there...:sigh:

Just think, the next time i'll see some of you will be in a field in Kansas...:sigh: Telling dirty jokes. :eek: Making obscene gestures. :D Warning Griffin about the issue with the official State animal of Kansas...then tossing a rubber snake his direction and, running the other way! :eek: Hiding in a well air conditioned vehicle with the door locks FIRMLY down...etc...etc...

Number 1 rule in Rocketry...Never trust the Weatherman. Sitting in a car/truck/trailer watching it rain/snow B.S.ing with your friends is better than sitting at home minus the friends...

Number 2- Arm ALL electronics...if not check again...

Number 3- If the Rocket starts coming this way...get out of its way...

Number 4- If someone yells "Heads Up!". By all means do it...

Number 5- A bad day at the field is better than any good day at work...

Sather? Save me here...;)

Number 1 rule in Rocketry...Never trust the Weatherman. Sitting in a car/truck/trailer watching it rain/snow B.S.ing with your friends is better than sitting at home minus the friends...

Number 2- Arm ALL electronics...if not check again...

Number 3- If the Rocket starts coming this way...get out of its way...

Number 4- If someone yells "Heads Up!". By all means do it...

Number 5- A bad day at the field is better than any good day at work...

Sather? Save me here...;)

+10

Number 6- All Quick Links shall be tight before launch...

Amendment to Rule 1-Anyone WHO shall fart in previously mentioned car/ truck (to be clarified as a Pick-up or Suv) / trailer...Shall be released BACK to the elements.

Number 6- All Quick Links shall be tight before launch...

Amendment to Rule 1-Anyone WHO shall fart in previously mentioned car/ truck (to be clarified as a Pick-up or Suv) / trailer...Shall be released BACK to the elements.

Agree with your #6, but your amendment is hard to live with. Farts happen. Let it be judged on the severity of the stench of said fart...

Agree with your #6, but your amendment is hard to live with. Farts happen. Let it be judged on the severity of the stench of said fart...

Good one!:lol: With the perforated leather seats (force air heated and, cooled) in my new Pickup....it comes right back to the owner...

Don't ask me how I know.:surprised:

Back