• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: DR.ROCKET MILLENNIUM EDITION CASES AND CLOSURES AND RED CASES

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appusher

Reaction score
I would like to sell all this together but will consider separating it. The Millennium Edition I would like to at least sell that as a set. It won't let me add a picture. These were all loaner hardware we used for our propellant business. They are in good shape overall.

Bill

$20 - 29/120 Aerotech case

$25 - 38/120 aerotech case
$26 - 38/240 Dr. Rocket case - solid red
$35 - 38/480 Dr. Rocket case - solid red
$30 - 38/360 Monster Motor case - blue

Dr. Rocket Millennium Edition 2000 Set is SOLD/PENDING

Last edited:
Darn you Jim. I would be interested in the purple 1080 .

I'm sorry I missed this too . . . I have the 54mm set in Millenium and the 38mm set would've been awesome.

Hey Jim

I would not turn my back on many folks at LDRS. A nice parachute, a lead pipe, and whammo, we got those nice cases. Most of us would even leave the boring equivalents behind.....😜

Hey Jim

I would not turn my back on many folks at LDRS. A nice parachute, a lead pipe, and whammo, we got those nice cases. Most of us would even leave the boring equivalents behind.....��

Take the ballistic recovery device out in the Tree Island and they'll never ever find him....... :)

Remember guyz..... Carolina Rocket Mafia?? Subsidiary of the Chicago Rocket Mafia. Don't mess with Da Family!

Remember... you got a kid trained in Search and rescue who is right behind him... Ya mess with my Scarpinini and you get the full MAFIA on ya... :p

7386e3361bcb860d34f545d17b715a24.jpg

Remember... you got a kid trained in Search and rescue who is right behind him... Ya mess with my Scarpinini and you get the full MAFIA on ya... :p

Ever jumped out of an HH65 into eight foot waves? Surfed the Columbia River Bar? If not, then don't throw the SAR card.

Your only help to Jim would be that he can run faster than you.

😜

Does the 29/120 come with closures or us or just the case?

Ari.

Hey Jim

I would not turn my back on many folks at LDRS. A nice parachute, a lead pipe, and whammo, we got those nice cases. Most of us would even leave the boring equivalents behind.....��

hahahahahahahah........
I've got the plain Janes to leave in their place.........

Teddy

hahahahahahahahhahahah

Dave ya kook..........

hahahahahahah..

See,,, this I miss about this place very very much.............

man did I get a good laugh off dat one .........

Teddy

Back