High strength G10 Tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shield6535

Reaction score
Hello All
This thread is to announce the sale on eBay of high quality G10 tubes.

Each tube is 7.5 inches outside diameter and 7.0 inches inside diameter providing a wall thickness of .25 inches.

I have eight tubes only and all are at least 42 inches long. These tubes are smooth on the outside and inside.

High Power uses include: airframe for L, M, N motors, and possible use as liners for large home made motors.

Pleas note that the tubes are listed on eBay to astronomy and underwater photography hobbyist.

Sell of tubes are only available through eBay for your and my protection.

Go to eBay and type High strength G10 Tube to see the listing.

I, eBay, or The Rocketry Forum are not responsible for the misuse of these tubes.

0.25" wall thickness? That's both overkill and extraordinarily heavy. You wouldn't need anywhere close to that on the motors listed in your post, even an N.

0.25" wall thickness? That's both overkill and extraordinarily heavy. You wouldn't need anywhere close to that on the motors listed in your post, even an N.

I agree, you'd probably need an N just to get it off the ground. :p

Maybe he meant for you to use his tubes as forms for laying up your own airframe tubes?

Back