Looking for Netflix or Amazon Prime Video suggestions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaSportsman

Reaction score
So, I finally got around to watching Rocket Men on Netflix recently. And it got me thinking. I'll bet there are some great ideas of good films/TV that people on here could suggest - both space and non-space related.

So if anyone has seen anything lately on Netflix or Amazon Prime that they enjoyed - let's hear your recommendations.

Not space related, but Amazon prime has several seasons of Sons of Anarchy. Definitely worth a watch.

I've got an extensive Netflix queue with a wide variety of films, shows and specials. I'm not signed up with Amazon as yet so I can't help you there.

Most of the Netflix produced shows and specials are pretty interesting to look at. If you don't like it, just drop the rest of the episodes; there's lots of other programming they make.

Bought a Dvd of For All Mankind from amazon. Not sure if there is a download version. NASA footage of the Apollo Missions to the moon. Actual footage taken by Astronauts.

Mike

Amazon prime has 26 episodes of quest : mans journey into space
And there is a show called amazing war machines that has a hour long documentary on the v2 which was pretty cool

Here's an article in Forbes showing the movies/shows being dropped by Netflix in June. If there's anything you want to see on this list, jump to it.
You may have to click through a Forbes promo but the list is worth reviewing.

The Story of Film: An Odyssey
Death by China
Cosmos
National Geographic: Inside North Korea

Latest posts

Back