I need an engineer for some help!!!! Urgent!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codysmith

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm reaching out to you for my friend, we have an English project due tomorrow and my friend has been trying to find an engineer to interview. However, none of the people he has contacted have gotten back to him so I'm reaching out to you guys for help. The catch.... the project is due tomorrow. This means the interview must be done tonight. This interview would be pretty simple, all you would be asked to do is answer a few questions in an email and then send an email to our teacher to let her know that he has completed the interview. If you are at all interested, please let me know. This is really important.​
Cody Smith

When was the project assigned?
Project was assigned about 2 weeks ago and he has been trying to contact people the entire time. He was having issues finding a marine biologist so now my teacher wants him to ask any engineer.

You're probably going to have to twist somebody's arm for this short of notice... :p

This is an assignment easy to fake:
Liberal Arts English major asking the question: Do you dream of your mighty rocket ship blasting up as if powered by dragon breath, then gently parachuting down as if on gossamer wings?
Steely Eyed Rocket Scientist reply: No. Here is the ROCSIM. Here is the Math. Technical writing rules!

Haha... that's our last resort.... If all else fails, write down questions and answer them yourself. The hardest part is that she needs an email or signature for verification

Did I get lucky? No...

Did my friend get lucky? Maybe.....

See, I had aerospace engineering from the get-go.... I had no problem doing the interview on time.

Did I get lucky? No...

Did my friend get lucky? Maybe.....

See, I had aerospace engineering from the get-go.... I had no problem doing the interview on time.

Woops, my bad. I should really read things carefully before trying to reply...

Nate

Back