Took Me 20 Shots To Get One Cat Tongue Picture.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
I saw Meow-A-Cat across the room drinking some water and figured I'de try to take a Picture of him in action.
He was drinking plenty of water, but each time the shutter would snap, the instant preview would reveal that the tongue had not made it into the shot.
I thought that by taking continuous shots I would surely see the tongue in action within the first few, or six.
It was 20 continuous shots before I captured his tongue.:confused2:

Meow-A-Cat Tongue 2015-05-26 014.jpg

Sounds like you had a productive day today. LOL!

I made a cat fishing pole today from a mini-blind handle and a length of string. The cat loves it.

The question is......did you get the cat's permission before posting the pic?

Cats can be quite litigous.

Actually you’re doing pretty good to capture that picture after twenty shots.

If I’d had twenty shots in me I’d be lucky if I could hold onto the camera.

He foiled my attempt at a good jump picture yesterday, but it was'nt that bad.

Meow-A-Cat Makes A Pounce 2015-05-20 004.jpg

This is the world that digital photography has made possible.

You should teach the cat to take selfies. That way the cat can time the shot purrrrrfectly .

Here is a selfie taken by an elephant:

150524103855-instagram-leblanc-elephant-exlarge-169.png

attachment.php

So is this picture proof that not only can you lead a cat to water but you can make it drink.

And therein lies a tail....
( I prefer claymores...perimeter defense is good, but that's just me)
Me, too...but mine don't say FRONT TOWARD ENEMY.

It's kind of a running joke at the Scottish Games that there are NO metal detectors at the front gates...we all carry a sgian dubh (small boot knife) in our sock, a dirk on our belt, and a claymore over our back.

Kind of explains why the Romans built Hadrian's Wall across the island: "To separate the Romans from the barbarians."

Back