• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Workshop Cleanup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
OK, the parental unit said I had to go through and clean up the workshop. Yes, there is some free stuff. :)

PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE, TEXT (919-446-1875), OR EMAIL (bassmattf at gmail.com) before sending payment. First notification gets the item. :)

First up is a BRAND SPANKING NEW Loki 38-240 case. Yes, it has the engraving on the outside. I am selling it because I got it in the recent Loki sale and I already have one. This comes with 2 snap rings, nozzle washer, #16 nozzle, standard delay forward closure, and case. (Weird, the case picture is in the attachments.)
Nozzle.jpg
This case runs $75 new. I will ship this to you for $70.

Next up is a PML 4" AMRAAM. I obtained this through Jim Scarpine who got this in a big sale, and I got it off of him. I am not planning on flying this any time in the future.
Amraam.jpg

The nose cone is riveted on.
Amraam 2.jpg

An unbuilt kit from PML runs $200. As this is built, it takes off a decent amount of value. $100 OBO ONLY DELIVERED to LDRS or picked up in the Apex NC area.

Finally up is a 3D Rocketry Lunar Eclipse. I got this a while ago, but I'm really not planning This 54mm kit with a 29mm motor mount is ready to fly short of finishing an altimeter bay. The brand new kit is $42.95. I'll let go of this for $25+shipping.
2015-05-26.jpg

FREE STUFF

First up, I cleaned up my workshop and picked up all of the spare nuts and bolts I couldn't identify. I figure someone could use this for nose weight or something. I can stuff a $5 flat rate full of this.
Nuts.jpg

Shock cord material. Probably 20 total feet. I can probably ship this for like $3 or so.
Shock cords.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Matt

Attachments

• Loki Case.jpg
    Loki Case.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 127
Back