• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr.Rocket and CTI Hardwear for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crossfire

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale- Dr.Rocket and CTI motors. I am listing this for a friend who needs some help. All motors are new never fired. Anyone who has an interest will need to email him to arrange payment and shipping. All prices include shipping cost with in the USA. Email him for info.

[email protected]

For sale

1-CTIPro54-5G case only $80 SOLD

NEW Item 1-CTIPro54-3 grain case, spacer and closure. This case has been used 2 times and is in very good shape Price $65 SOLD

For sale-Dr.Rocket

38/1080 complete motor. Desert Fire color $105 SOLD
38/720 complete motor. Desert Fire color $85 SOLD
54/852 complete motor $95 SOLD
54/1280 complete motor $105 SOLD
54/1706 complete motor $135 SOLD

Last edited:
With all the people looking at the ad has anyone purchased any thing yet? I think the prices are good. Would like some feedback. Jim sure could use some sales.

Thanks

Yes the Desert Fires are a very nice looking motor. Dr. made them in blue and red. The motors for sale are red.

With all the people looking at the ad has anyone purchased any thing yet? I think the prices are good. Would like some feedback. Jim sure could use some sales.

Thanks

Having a transaxle replaced 600 miles from home.... I'll be only window shopping for the next year or so....

Sure wish I could afford the 38/1080 though

Latest posts

Back