• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESTES SATURN V WHAT IS IT WORTH

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatink

Reaction score
I JUST RECIEVED AN ESTES SATURN V MODEL# 2001 MODEL ROCKET. UNOPENED SEALED IN BOX. I WAS TOLD IT WAS WORTH SOME BIG BUCKS. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH ? I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SELLING IT IF IT IS VALUABLE OTHERWISE I WILL BUILD IT AND FLY IT. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

$10 I will take it. I have seen them on ebay priced between $80-$120. Years ago they sold for a lot more. Once Estes released them agin the priced dropped.

I always vote for build and fly. The Saturn V is a fun build and is always a rewarding rocket to launch. Just be aware that the recommendation of a D12-3 is really on the edge of safe. Personally, I'd put in a 29mm motor mount and get some estes 29mm black powder motors to compensate.

Good luck regardless of your decision.

Oh, and if you're willing to sell it for $50 I'll take it :)

capslock4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you all I am definatly going to build it and I like the idea of it as a cluster rocket thanks again

Back