TRAPHX Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure that was James Donald's carbon fiber Mongoose 75 flying on an M2245.
On another note, Rafael catered the launch with Pulled Pork, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw and the best beans I have ever had. That was pretty spectacular too.
I also flew a RW carbon fiber Mongoose 75 on an L395 mellow load to about half that altitude, and a much less spectacular flight. Probably won't be flying mellow loads again....

Pretty sure that was James Donald's carbon fiber Mongoose 75 flying on an M2245.
On another note, Rafael catered the launch with Pulled Pork, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw and the best beans I have ever had. That was pretty spectacular too.
I also flew a RW carbon fiber Mongoose 75 on an L395 mellow load to about half that altitude, and a much less spectacular flight. Probably won't be flying mellow loads again....

You just need to stage the L395 from the M2245 !

How did the gps do?

Kenny

Last edited:
I'd like to join the TRAPHX group for the launch this November but I haven't been able to contact anyone using the website. Does anyone know how to get in touch with a prefect so I can coordinate my L1 and L2 certification attempts?

I'd like to join the TRAPHX group for the launch this November but I haven't been able to contact anyone using the website. Does anyone know how to get in touch with a prefect so I can coordinate my L1 and L2 certification attempts?

Bueller? Bueller?

Go to the TRAPHX website and click on the About Us tab, there should be a link to contact the prefect.

Latest posts

Back