Radical Rocketeers - Great Meadows, NJ - Moved to Sat May 30th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimZNJ

Reaction score
Due to a high probability of rain and storms on Sunday, the Bonus Launch has been shifted one day earlier to Saturday May 30th. The same times, 9 am to 4 pm and the 5000 foot waiver will be in effect!

The Radical Rocketeers have added a bonus launch date to the schedule. A launch is now scheduled for Saturday May 30, 2015 from 9 am to 4 pm from our home field in Great Meadows, NJ. The field is located in the Hackettstown vicinity, just minutes from I-80 exit 19 in northwestern NJ. The range will be open to low, mid and high power fliers with our 5000 foot FAA waiver in effect.

For more info on the club and directions to the field, please visit https://www.radrocketeers.org

We will post a GO/NO-GO for this launch, based on the latest weather outlook, the night before the launch.

Jim Z

Last edited:
:wave: can't wait to try Penelope again :wave:

Eager to get more flying in, and hopefully some more tracking practice too. Planning to maiden my madcow frenzy 54. Still deciding on a motor, hmm low and slow for the first flight, or cut to the chase! :)

Nate

Planning on being there and get some of my fleet in the air.... finally! :D

Due to a high probability of frequent rain and storms on Sunday, the decision has been made to move our Bonus Launch opportunity one day earlier. While Saturday isn't a perfect day in the forecast, with late day thunderstorms likely, it does present our best opportunity to get in a launch this weekend.

We do apologize for the late change and any inconvenience this may cause. If you can't make it Saturday, don't fret, our next scheduled launch is only 2 weeks away on Saturday June 13th

Heavenly Hobbies WILL Be at the re-scheduled launch on Saturday.

Jim Z

Thanks for making it work this weekend Jim! Joe I'm looking forward to seeing Penelope!

Jim Z,

Sent a couple PMs here past week but didn't get a reply. Did you get them? PM back if you did.

Thanks

Due to a high probability of frequent rain and storms on Sunday, the decision has been made to move our Bonus Launch opportunity one day earlier. While Saturday isn't a perfect day in the forecast, with late day thunderstorms likely, it does present our best opportunity to get in a launch this weekend.

We do apologize for the late change and any inconvenience this may cause. If you can't make it Saturday, don't fret, our next scheduled launch is only 2 weeks away on Saturday June 13th

Heavenly Hobbies WILL Be at the re-scheduled launch on Saturday.

Jim Z

Your PM box inbox is full. I did get your message but also hadn't tried to reply since I saw your message after posting the change of date notice.

Hope to see you and others at upcoming launches. We had a great day on Saturday. Dry all day and a workable breeze. :)

Jim Z

Hey Jim Z - I got a reply from JJSR about you after I posted the msg here in this thread which happened to be the limit on the PM box, so you must've replied after he did if it said it was full. Reason I posed here was that I had not received a reply from you before then.

No biggie... I cleaned out a bunch of old msgs so PMs should be fine now.

Your PM box inbox is full. I did get your message but also hadn't tried to reply since I saw your message after posting the change of date notice.

Hope to see you and others at upcoming launches. We had a great day on Saturday. Dry all day and a workable breeze. :)

Jim Z

Back