Posting Pics.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with posting photos which I never had before. It allows me to choose the file but the download box does not activate. It behaves as if I didn't choose anything. Can someone help me please. :pc:

It's been that way for quite some time... Nothing has been done to fix it.

My workaround stands. Create a flickr account (it's FREE), and upload up to 1TB of images. Then you can just use the share image function (from Flickr) to cut and paste the code you need.

The other method is to "Go Advanced" -> "Manage Attachments" -> "Choose File" -> browse for the image -> "Open" -> "Upload" -> "Done" -> "Save Changes" (A method I use the acronym "PITA" to describe).

Last edited:
I assume everyone does it this way....

"Go Advanced" -> "Manage Attachments" -> "Choose File" -> browse for the image -> "Open" -> "Upload" -> "Done" -> "Save Changes"

It's the only way that works for me too.

I assume everyone does it this way....

"Go Advanced" -> "Manage Attachments" -> "Choose File" -> browse for the image -> "Open" -> "Upload" -> "Done" -> "Save Changes"

It's the only way that works for me too.

That's funny as I had assumed people used the insert image method. It seems easier, fewer steps.

I simply started shifting over from using it a couple of years ago in favor of an imgur.com account.

But I just tried it, and it works. First image I found on the computer to test with was this one of Sport Rocketry editor Tom Beach with the Little Joe-II on display at the International Space Hall of Fame museum in Alamogordo, NM.

I'm using Chrome on Vista 7 right now, if that matters.

Tom-Joe.jpg

Last edited:
I simply started shifting over from using it a couple of years ago in favor of an imgur.com account.

But I just tried it, and it works. First image I found on the computer to test with was this one of Sport Rocketry editor Tom Beach with the Little Joe-II on display at the International Space Hall of Fame museum in Alamogordo, NM.

I'm using Chrome on Vista 7 right now, if that matters.

View attachment 264376

Thank you. I had to be shown that simply using the "Go Advanced" feature would suffice. But I most definitely appreciate everyone's help and suggestions. I'm not puter' literate.

Back