I'm O.K.!!! But Only Thanks To Rocketry!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
Thanks Rocketry Forum!
It's Memorial Day of course, and that makes me think of the losses in life that I've encountered, but this year I feel OK on Memorial Day for the first time since coming home.
Thanks Rocketry Forum!!!
It does'nt matter if you Policies suck, because the support of the Forum Members has helped keep me sane, and given me some friends.
I used to be a member of a Unit, a cohesive Unit of Asskickers that made a difference. It made me feel alive and came to define my life style.
I came home the second time and slipped on the Ice, ruining 3 Discs in my spine.:confused::facepalm:
I'm ok now, and it is thanks in part to this Forum.
I'de hate to see anything bad happen to it do to lack of membership.
It's ok by me that the owner of the Forum is a Capitalist.
Kudos to him.
If I win the Lottery, I will gladly buy the whole thing and treat it with the Dignity that it should deserve.

I really hope that this forum does'nt let me down, as I don't have any "Real Friends or Family", so this is pretty much it for me.
I'm OK by myself, but I have been banned from/kicked off of every other Forum in the Gallaxy.

For some of us, rocketry is all we got. It's a shame when folks like us realize that the owners of the Forum are more concerned with AMTRAK, Pot and Home Brew.
I'm disappointed.
:mad:

The Forum is slipping away.

Last edited:
Yes, your post is outstanding, thank you for your service. Have a great Memorial Day.

41Q1B3vMfML.jpg

No man truly dies until there are none who remember him.

I did not forget you, my brothers in arms.

Every day I live the life that was denied you by the randomness of war and I live that life for you...and we have done great things.

If rocketry and this forum has helped you to get both oars back in the water, that's a good thing. Soldier on Brother.

Thank you for your service TopRamen both out in the world and on this forum. If I have any questions about techniques then you are one of the first people whose threads I look for.

Thank you for the post Brother!

Today, I honor some friends and those who went before me.

TopRamen,

Thank you for your service. Sincerely.
Also, thank you for your contributions to rocketry through your posts here.
Your chosen methods and creative approaches are an inspiration.

You've done more in a few months than I have in the past few years.
If the poop hits the fan hard here, move over to YORF.
It's been a while since I've been on there but I'm checking it out soon.
Take care,

Thank you for your service
Sorry to hear of your injuries.
Glad to hear that our crazy little sport has helped you!

Great post, Top!

I remember when you first started here, and things were a bit rocky at first. But you seem a lot more grounded now and also have become a great and valued member of this forum, and an experienced and talented rocketeer too. Your experience here is a great example of how a forum like this is more than just some investor's cash cow, and more than just a place to discuss a hobby --- it's a real community too, with real people, real friends, and real help in other areas of each other's lives. I hope it stays that way too.

Thanks for your service. Thanks for the post. And thanks for being a great member of this forum!

Thank you for your service Top..
You will certainly never be forgotten here..

Teddy

Back