• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rocketry Warehouse Formula 38 with Electronics Bay in Nose

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
Next up as I start to clear out the little stuff in my basement that I'll never use again...my Rocketry Warehouse Formula 38, Cherry Red. The rocket features FWFG tubing, a FWFG nosecone, a 15' x 1/8" kevlar shock cord epoxied to the MMT, and an almost-ready-to-fly electronics bay in the nosecone. The rocket also utilizes a central piece of all thread epoxied in the tip of the cone, with the bulkhead being held in with a 3 Dogs Rocketry aluminum eye-nut. Very sleek system!

This rocket has flown 6 or 7 times and was one of the original Missile Works RRC3 Beta testing rockets. The fins were recently re-filleted and the fins sanded for paint that never came, so it's not the prettiest rocket. The rocket specifically tested RRC3 Li-Po battery functionality, nosecone mounting feasibility, and low-altitude testing. The rocket carried the Beta RRC3 for most of the flights, most of which achieved around 250' using Kosdon E40's.

The rocket flies great on my EX 29-1G case to 1,200', depending on propellant. If you're interested in adding a case or two, let me know and we can work a package deal.

Sold

RW_Form38 - 1.jpg

RW_Form38 - 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back