• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&S 4" Torellian Invader Kit with Sticker Shock full color Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsargevt

Reaction score
For your consideration - a 4" K&S Torellian Invader kit with Sticker Shock full color decals! I have a huge backlog of kits, especially 4" ones and I don't think that I'll ever get to this one (although I am having second thoughts about selling it while writing this up!)

This was a one-time run and was one of the LAST kits K&S made. For those of you who are unfamiliar with them - they made some of the best paper/ply kits out there. Sadly they closed up shop shortly after these were delivered and I have not seen anyone else offer upscales of old favorites like this since then.

The kit includes:
Baltic Birch ply fins, Baltic Birch ply centering rings, tubular nylon harnesses, Deployment Bag, 54mm motor mount, heavy duty plastic nose cone, heavy duty cardboard tubes, rail buttons, Modular Electronics Bay, Rocsim file on a cd to work from. Booster tube will be marked for fin slots but you will need to cut out slots.

The nose cone does NOT have the "bulges" as seen in the original kit - it is a standard, straight cone.

attachment.php

I am looking for $250 shipped to continental US. Out of country we will need to talk shipping cost and options.

Last edited:
Because it was asked the original prices were:
$219 + ship for the kit
$50 for the stickers
I estimate shipping to be ~20-30$

I'll lower the price to $250 - basically removing the shipping cost from the price. Just looking to offset the cost of a Discus Launched Glider I recently purchased but if there is no interest at this price point I'll just keep it and build it "eventually".

Don't hesitate to PM me with questions.

Lots of views, not much interest. I'll leave this up through memorial day. I'm pretty sure that most people's interest in unique paper/ply upscales is pretty low considering the dizzying array of cheap, durable FWFG kits. This thing sure won't be as durable as a FWFG kit, but it will certainly turn heads at a launch!

Back