URRG 5/17/15 (Sunday) Photos!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DizWolf

Reaction score
https://www.flickr.com/photos/31757945@N05/sets/72157652757868989

Grabbed a few shots sunday, Hope you enjoy them.

I had a great day. Very little wind, and sent my Screech up twice to around 8700'. Lots of fun.

17722782578_00f97c8dcc_c.jpg

Nice pics!

Did that really large red and yellow rocket sustain body damage? - it looks like it hit the ground pretty hard.

That thing really did hit hard. I've got a video of its launch, but stopped filming after it got hard to see in the camera. But I watched it buckle as it hit the ground - the photos Dave took show the sequence nicely. You can also see it being hauled away in pieces.

I didn't see the fun can afterwards, but the body tube took a serious hit.

That flew at Red Glare and was one of our coolest launches. Sorry to see it go. Hope they can fix it.

Man did you get some incredible shots Dave...
I am so sorry to see Tom C's flight,, the main didn't inflate...
I sure do hope there isn't too much damage on that..
Dave,,
How did you get 2-- smokin cool 9000 ft flights in AND get all those pic's in one day..
That would have taken me 3 days..lol..
One for each flight and one to take all the pics... lol...

You're fast man..........

Teddy

Dave,,
How did you get 2-- smokin cool 9000 ft flights in AND get all those pic's in one day..
That would have taken me 3 days..lol..
One for each flight and one to take all the pics... lol...

You're fast man..........

Teddy

I'm pretty quick.... I love chatting to people, but usually have to be moving someplace when i'm talking. Hope too many aren't offended when I walk away suddenly when a countdown starts or a see something like a squirrel.

Oh, and did I mention I took video too? blow this up full screen and crank it up to 1080 teddy :)

https://youtu.be/2LlFECiy5oc

Wowwww,,
That came out great Dave....
What a cool video man....
Dynamite flights too,, for sure..
I didn't know you tinkered with video at all....lol....

Teddy

Yes nice video! Clever timing on the music too. Hope to meet you at LDRS

Back