Non-vendors posting in the Product and Vendor Reviews

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmacklin

Reaction score
Technically and speaking as an African American, I am not technically a "vendor" although I do make products for the vast Rocket Community that are being sold through a prominent vendor who must remain nameless. (For the sake of anonymity, I'll just call him "Tim".) Tim runs a top notch organization and sells top quality products including (but not limited to) mine. Unfortunately, many consumers of Tim's products think he overcharges for these items. But again and speaking as an African American, most consumers have not faced the real life obligation of meeting a payroll and paying overhead costs.

You, America's Consuming Public, can help me and Tim make another Million Dollars by purchasing items from Tim's line of fine products. And thanks for your continued support! :handshake:

As an Original American, I support your statement and wish you well in your continued commercial efforts.

"Endeavor to persevere."

https://youtu.be/yTKdHbiLim0

Now, if I can just figure out how to insert the actual video instead of the link... Oh well.

[YOUTUBE]yTKdHbiLim0[/YOUTUBE]

Select the "youtube" button from the Advanced Editing screen. Paste the youtube link in and delete "https://youtube.be/" from the link so that it reads "yTKDHbiLim0". If you leave the entire link between the "youtube" and "/youtube" codes you will only see the link itself. Dunno why that is.

As an Original American, I support your statement and wish you well in your continued commercial efforts.

"Endeavor to persevere."

I fear we are not dealing with human beings anymore. :dark:

I just wish this Irish American could afford to buy anything right now (especially "E" sized engine hooks).

As a German-American (I can still claim German even though we left 400 years ago, right) I too say carry on with your fine product.

No offense - but this entire thread makes no sense to me. I see relatively no link between the O.P.'s initial posting and the link that was added. Am I the only one that is failing to understand the connection?

No offense - but this entire thread makes no sense to me. I see relatively no link between the O.P.'s initial posting and the link that was added. Am I the only one that is failing to understand the connection?

I'm not sure, but speaking as the spawn of the unholy union between a viking and a polar bear, I think the thread is meant as a test of the TRF policies that may have resulted in the recent ban of a popular member.

I'm not sure, but speaking as the spawn of the unholy union between a viking and a polar bear, I think the thread is meant as a test of the TRF policies that may have resulted in the recent ban of a popular member.

BINGO! We have a Winner! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Generally I am all over spam posts, like this kellerplastics garbage. ^^^

I report several a week, sometimes a couple a day. But I think it is hilariously ironic this one popped up in this thread! I wonder how long this unregistered vendor will last!

I report several a week, sometimes a couple a day. But I think it is hilariously ironic this one popped up in this thread! I wonder how long this unregistered vendor will last!

It is difficult to imagine how a spam post could be anymore comedically timed.

For those that won't see it, post 21 is a spam post for a plastics company.

I wonder how much longer I will last?

[video=youtube;sWjlUfLqKcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWjlUfLqKcc[/video]

Well, if you eat right, exercise, and don't engage in risky behavior, I'd say you have many more years left :D:D:D

Doug

Of course, you are assuming that the TRF Commandos don't have me assassinated. :kill:

Agreed. OK, I will bite. What does being a hyphenated-American have anything to do with this vendor thread?

You said it better than I would have. I have read the "explanation" and I still don't get it.

Back