• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ellis Mountain Rocketry H275 Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAHagen

Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for this motor for a 29mm MD I'm building. Anyone on here in the DFW area happen to have one they'd be willing to part with? I'm also planning to go to LDRS this summer so I could pick it up there if anyone has one they no longer want and are willing to sell. :)

Rob

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for this motor for a 29mm MD I'm building. Anyone on here in the DFW area happen to have one they'd be willing to part with? I'm also planning to go to LDRS this summer so I could pick it up there if anyone has one they no longer want and are willing to sell. :)

Rob

No H275, but I do have an I69-10...

Dang that would have been SWEET!

Yeah! According to Rocksim it would have taken the rocket to 11000 feet. :) If I hadn't glued the coupler in I could have used the motor as the coupler but that probably would have been a bit too much. I'm really getting short on room in this rocket.

I have one Ellis MTN left. Saving it for the perfect flight.

Bump

Still looking for one.
How about an Ellis H50? Anyone got one of them their willing to part with?
It's too bad they closed down. They seemed to make a ton of great motors.

I will check. I do not think I have an H50. I may have a G36.

How about a Vulcan H100 Smokey Sam? I have a few laying around...

Preston

Pretty sure I've got an Ellis H50 with something like a 14 second delay. Let me dig a little and see what turns up.

How about a Vulcan H100 Smokey Sam? I have a few laying around...

Preston

Sounds like a nice motor! I can't seem to find a thrust curve for it. Do you happen to know where I can find the file?

pyrobob, that would be awesome if you had one! I could just pick it up at a launch or with a motor order.

Yep, here we go:

20150215_150844.jpg

Back