• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rocketry Warehouse 38 Special + Altus Metrum Telemini 1.0 + APE Nosecone Bay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Here's a unique offering for your consideration. I'm going to be going a slightly different direction with rocketry as it has proven challenging getting out to launches this year. As such, I'm going to sell off most of the smaller rockets that I have and that will be easier to ship.

First up we have my unflown 38 Special from Rocketry Warehouse! The rocket features blue G10 fins, thin wall 38mm airframe, and a CTI molded cone. The fillets could use some finish sanding and possibly paint, your preference.

38Special_1.jpg

38Special_3.jpg

Rocket is assembled using RocketPoxy. I installed a 1/4" Kevlar leader to the motor mount for recovery attachment, an Aeropack for motor retention, and rail buttons. The fun part is at the fore end inside of the CTI molded cone. The rocket is outfitted with the VERY nice APE-RC 38mm altimeter sled, featuring the custom-milled bulkhead/attachment point/sled mount out of aluminum. Attached to that sled is the VERY nice Altus Metrum Telemini 1.0 with appropriate LiPo. Everything is mounted and ready to go, just add ejection charge, parachute, and parachute protector.

38Special_2.jpg

38Special_4.jpg

Information on all products is as follows:

38 Special Rocket - $49.99
Telemini 1.0 - $150.00
APE-RC 38mm Av Bay - $40.00
29mm Aeropack - $23.00

SOLD

Last edited:
Welcome to rocketry. Where you have a $40 rocket with a $150 computer inside. :)

(Sorry, just had to. :p )

Welcome to rocketry. Where you have a $40 rocket with a $150 computer inside. :)

(Sorry, just had to. :p )

That streams altitude, velocity, and other data over a radio connection. This rocket is capable of some pretty significant altitudes on large 29's.

Which reminds me, I have an Ellis I69-10 single use that would be perfect for this rocket. If you're going to LDRS and want to buy it, $50 gets it with the rocket.

Dang I'd love to get my hands on that Telemini but I don't think I have $150 to spend on another altimeter. I already got a Telemetrum...

Back