I hereby declare that I can take a joke.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrichhcirm

Reaction score
Go ahead, take shots at my spelling, grammar, dog, opinions, weight, baldness, rockets, other hobbies, etc. I can take it, because they're just words and we're all here to get away from real life where everyone is so darn serious.

I also promise not to ask the moderators to lock the thread.

I also grant permission to tell me to lighten up....not that I think you should need it here.

Oh dear. You're having a senior moment. Get used to it. And know this, you'll like the ride.

While I'm sure you're right, I was kinda hoping other people would take the pledge with me.

Not to make a big deal of it or anything, I was shaking my head after noticing that a thread about hats (of all things) was locked. Not religion, not politics, or even the proper pronunciation of CATO...hats.

I mean, it's not my thread and I didn't even post in it...but really!?! What exactly does that say about this forum?

Climbing down off soapbox now

While I'm sure you're right, I was kinda hoping other people would take the pledge with me.

Not to make a big deal of it or anything, I was shaking my head after noticing that a thread about hats (of all things) was locked. Not religion, not politics, or even the proper pronunciation of CATO...hats.

You forgot Jet Hitch. :wink:

Locked threads around here are running in abundant for the past half year now. Must be a power of the throne thing.

[video=youtube;2YYmS7NL3Po]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYmS7NL3Po[/video]

[video=youtube;2YYmS7NL3Po]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYmS7NL3Po[/video]

No, that was "lighten up". Telling me to shut up requires a written request with 14 days' notice, sent via certified mail.

No, that was "lighten up". Telling me to shut up requires a written request with 14 days' notice, sent via certified mail.

Actually, that movie clip was based on cwbullet's usual reaction to my clever posts. :facepalm:

Actually, that movie clip was based on cwbullet's usual reaction to my clever posts. :facepalm:

OK. I wasn't sure where you were going with that so I wisecracked back to you :) I suppose I should have smiled when I said that. All in good fun.

Last edited:
OK. I wasn't sure where you were going with that so I wisecracked back to you :) I suppose I should have smiled when I said that. All in good fun.

Absolutely! And I don't always drink beer. But when I do..... :rofl:

Now you take those ass clowns down in Waco this past Sunday. They ain't got no sense of humor at all.

For me, it has to be an old throne. The power of these new 1.6 gpf thrones just isn't as satisfying as a good old fashioned full five gallon model.

The one (and possibly only) good thing about the new 1.6gpf excuse for a crapper we have now is that when you clog one up, you don't end up with so much water to mop up.

Absolutely! And I don't always drink beer. But when I do..... :rofl:

Now you take those ass clowns down in Waco this past Sunday. They ain't got no sense of humor at all.

They don't have a sense of humor, but they do have a sense of the surreal. How often do you hear about a motorcycle gang shootout in the parking lot of Bed Bath and Beyond?

I shall put myself in the corner until my attitude improves

Speaking of hats, here's yours.

Dunce-cap.jpg

Now think about what you've done, young man!

They don't have a sense of humor, but they do have a sense of the surreal. How often do you hear about a motorcycle gang shootout in the parking lot of Bed Bath and Beyond?

Once is enough. You can't go to any lakeside park in central Texas without putting yourself or your family in jeopardy. A plumber friend of mine and his brother have a cabin down in the Hill Country on Lake Whitney where he and family used to go water skiing, fishing and the like. Not anymore. The area is so infested with this meth head motorcycle scum that the entire area has become a no-mans land. They can't even sell the place. It's time to bring in the flamethrowers!

Once is enough. You can't go to any lakeside park in central Texas without putting yourself or your family in jeopardy. A plumber friend of mine and his brother have a cabin down in the Hill Country on Lake Whitney where he and family used to go water skiing, fishing and the like. Not anymore. The area is so infested with this meth head motorcycle scum that the entire area has become a no-mans land. They can't even sell the place. It's time to bring in the flamethrowers!
Ah....Central Texas. I remember it well.

Swimming in Cowhouse Creek...fishing at Belton Reservoir...Farm Roads but I guess they call them Farm To Market Roads now.

Stack them up on pallets and ship them to places where they desperately need humor
Like Waco, or Pyongyang.

Back