So Sick Of Bigfoot!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for those pics, that is truly a beautiful place. I added it to my favorites.
My brother lives in Marysville, WA, works at boeing. I guess he's never seen that part of the state or I'd have gotton pics from him.
My oldest son moved to Northern OR 2 years ago and lives at the base of the so called dormant volcano.
He often puts pics on his face book of the trails, lakes and the mountain.
I'd love to move to a place like that. Live the old fashioned ways.

What about the Patterson film? I mean no one can disprove it? They have done everything to do so....they even said that no Hollywood special events techniques team at that time could make such a costume look so real.

You all are irritated by this programming? Think of how Bigfoot feels when it causes flocks of nosy and noisy searchers to invade his space and ruin his day...

He has to keep changing locations every time a film crew comes near. Packing and moving isn't fun.

They should have a show called Finding Witnesses, and go look for people that are in the Witness Protection Program. Same thing.

I watched a couple of episodes of Mountain Monsters yesterday and it was equally as pathetic as any Bigfoot search show.

I like the show River Monsters because I can learn about things that are real.

What about the Patterson film? I mean no one can disprove it? They have done everything to do so....they even said that no Hollywood special events techniques team at that time could make such a costume look so real.

The burden of proof is on the people who say it is not a hoax. No one has proven it is a person in a suit, but the burden of proof is to show that it isn't a person in a suit. And they haven't done that, either.

Neither humans nor apes have hair-covered breasts like the subject of that film. So if Bigfoot is some kind of missing link related to humans and apes, they've got some 'splainin' to do.

+1 So long as Jeremy doesn't go off searching for Mermaids.

He did search for the Loch Ness Monster on one episode but you could tell that he was there just because the production manager told him he had to be.
He understands the Biology of things that live in the water well enough to not believe in fantasies.

I watched a couple of episodes of Mountain Monsters yesterday and it was equally as pathetic as any Bigfoot search show.

I like the show River Monsters because I can learn about things that are real.

I liked River Monsters. You couldn't pay me to watch you basing bass fishing show or whatever. Something about the show, the guy's personality, etc. keeps it interesting. Almost always in the end, he gets the thing he is after.

The other shows they never conclude anything.

Before this thread, I probably haven't thought of big foot since Harry & the Henderson's.

New season of MasterChef starts tonight--much better than Swamp People or the Discovery Channel crap.

Back