Secret Santa Christmas In July 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a huge surprise to see that I received two kits as a gift. Many thanks go out to my Secret Santa. :cheers: I have eliminated many names as possibilities but beyond that, just have to make an uneducated guess, so CZ Teacherman, was this you sending me a box of goodies? :santa-smile:

'Twas none other than I! I spent a little time researching your recent posts and saw that you got that Estes Saturn V. So I figured that Soyuz would best complement the Saturn and you can't go wrong with an Estes. Now you're on pace to start the space race with grace, Ace. :cool:

Received a Mega Mosqito, a fliskit thingamajig and a Fliskits canted 29 mm motor mount! The My 9 yr old is putting the thingamajig together with my guidance and loving every minute of it. Thank you secret Santa! Awesome gifts!

I've winnowed the list of candidates for my SS, so I'm going to start guessing:

CzTeacherMan is first up on the list of names. Am I right, or do I need to keep guessing?

Secret Santa finally dropped off package!
Honorable? Heh, guess they don't know me too well.
Secret%20Santa%20box%20a.jpg

And this was my haul.
Wiring blocks, shock cord, Rocketpoxy and Grumpy Llama!!
Secret%20Santa%202015a.jpg

This gift was approved by Grumpy Llama.
Grumpy%20Llama%20a.jpg

'Twas none other than I! I spent a little time researching your recent posts and saw that you got that Estes Saturn V. So I figured that Soyuz would best complement the Saturn and you can't go wrong with an Estes. Now you're on pace to start the space race with grace, Ace. :cool:

I'd say you pretty much hit it out of the park. They were very cool choices, thanks so much!

My kids finally let me have my box. My nice and generous Secret Santa gave me a Quest E-Z Payloader, some chutes and streamers, a nice nomex sheet and a Big Daddy.
Yeah.... this BD gets a 38mm in it!

Muchos thankios to the Right Honorable Secret Llama

Hmm, still working on guessing. May have found a clue in post 66,
"Second part of gift has been sent! "
I got two separate shipments.
Robert Hagen, are you my Secret Santa?
Tom

Hmm, still working on guessing. May have found a clue in post 66,
"Second part of gift has been sent! "
I got two separate shipments.
Robert Hagen, are you my Secret Santa?
Tom

You got me! Glad to hear that those carbon fiber tubes got there before the 4th. Hope to see a build thread of that HP helicopter rocket. Sounds like a cool project. ;)

My kids finally let me have my box. My nice and generous Secret Santa gave me a Quest E-Z Payloader, some chutes and streamers, a nice nomex sheet and a Big Daddy.
Yeah.... this BD gets a 38mm in it!

Muchos thankios to the Right Honorable Secret Llama

*In deepest, most ludicrous southern accent*
Sorry Sir, I do not recollect any such gift.
:cyclops:

To: Papa Elf

Elves 4 through 10 have completed rehab and been released on their own recognizance.

No more Marganog Or Eggaritas.

Your gift is in the process of being shipped.

Next clue: Pointed Ears.

Back