Secret Santa Christmas In July 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on figuring out what to get my recipient. I've been in Appalachia fixing houses for a week with sketchy service so I didn't have a chance. :(

EDIT: Gift ordered. :)

Last edited:
I think Secret Santa may be sending your sweet sister a pressie this time, for all service rendered to Rocketry Forum in the past (like hiding things...etc.)

Received a package today. Obviously didn't open it, but my telepathic skills tells me that the contents are......wait for it.........rocket related items of some kind. ;)

Received a box from out west today.
I me-self am not expecting a box,so.........is it,is it....gee golly!!!!!

Got a BIG box today from Apogee Rockets. Not something I ordered.
I'm guessing this it!

Can hardly wait for the 4rth!

Thanks Santa!

Tom

Received my order containing the gift for my recipient, will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Came home from a brief vacation to find a Fliskits box on my doorstep. Too bad I can't find my x-ray vision glasses...

I picked my my recipients gift this past weekend, got it all boxed up, and will shove it out the door today! WHEEEEE!!!!!

Got my gift in the mail today! Shook it to no avail... :p

Now to try figuring out who it was. :)

Came home from work to find a nice box with a big sticker warning me not to open it until July 4th. Many thanks to the fellow who sent it.

Apparently my package was delivered yesterday and is waiting for me to get home from LDRS! ! :)

Papa Elf didn't get anything yet. He's hoping for a nice rocket that has a 38mm motor mount and can ride on a H45 :)

I have been at a launch for the last 5 days (not LDRS), but the items were here when I got back, so they go out tomorrow to the poor recipient.

Guessing I've received my Secret Santa gift - a package was here when I got back from the ESRA IREC launch - and I don't remembering ordering anything recently other than some socks for my wife. Package was too bulky for socks. Thanks Secret Santa!!!!

Package went out this PM, but I was informed that even 2 day priority may not get it there by the 4th. I am hoping the recipient likes it.

Well the SS package was SUPPOSED to go out yesterday, the mail-person didn't pick it up.
If they skip it today I'll take it to the posting office myself.

Still haven't received a SS gift.

My gift just arrived, thank you Secret Santa! Looking at the size of the box, I think I know what it is. However, I will be a good boy and wait to open it. I don't know if we are planning on leaving on the 3rd or the 4th to visit relatives, so I may not be opening it until the 5th.

Still no gift.

Papa elf.... I have been asked to relay this message to you. :)

Your Secret Santa wish list has been received. The subcontracting elves over indulged on eggnog and your present has slipped into back ordered status. The only information we can share is "38 mm"
Estimated ship time mid to late July.

Back