Its square and flight worthy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, whatever it is, it made it to you intact, so you can be thankful for that!:)

Fins, motor mount, and a way to get chute out then the box will be flight worthy. Has been done before.

Lemme guess...

It's materials to build a design that somebody else came up with. It will have a nose cone and 3 or 4 fins, and the only thing that distinguishes it from the other objects of similar size and shape will be the specifics of the motor you have planned.

Am I close?

Lemme guess...

It's materials to build a design that somebody else came up with. It will have a nose cone and 3 or 4 fins, and the only thing that distinguishes it from the other objects of similar size and shape will be the specifics of the motor you have planned.

Am I close?

The actually nose cone will be that of a large clown head and the fins will be shaped like a clowns feet.

I'll be starting this build. Its a MADCOW 4" Patriot which is going to be my L2 project. I ordered a AP retainer and an extra center ring so the fin tags locked down between them. It will be pretty much a standard stock build. I'll be supplying my own recover system, but will cover that later. I also order a couple F-104's from Chuck and my friend Mat will be doing build thread on one of those as well....right now I have a couple things I'm working on so when I'm finished I'll do the unboxing start a new thread.

I have a few flare chutes that need a bridle so I need to get that done. I plan on using one for this rocket.

OK cat's out of the bag (or should I say box) :)

I was going to say it wasn't a kit from Polecat Aerospace because they stencil the kit name on the outside of the box.

A 4" Patriot will be nice L2 rocket.

Back