Help identifying motor hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEmery

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 54mm snap ring style motor casing I bought in 2008 at LDRS 27. I am not sure if it is a Loki 54-2000 or AMW 54-1750. The case is dark gray, and here is a picture of the bulkhead and graphite nozzle. The bulkhead does have a shoulder for the liner, but no smoke well. Any help is appreciated.

Nozzle.jpg

Dale

Last edited:
Dale, I though the Loki hardware was all blue, and the AMW hardware was grey. I guess you have a mixed set. Might work just fine for research or Loki loads.

Dale, I though the Loki hardware was all blue, and the AMW hardware was grey. I guess you have a mixed set. Might work just fine for research or Loki loads.

Amw had a hockey puck style closure in 54mm, same as what is in the photo. I was a dealer of their product before Paul passed.

It'll work fine, they always do... I still have a few totes full of AMW motors that I burn sparingly! My favorite hardware and motors in my book!

Preston

Thanks for the replies. I happen to have an old AMW K670GG that I want to burn, looks like this will work. :D

Dale

Back