AeroTech Open Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, when I started the Dr. Rockets set used to sell for right around $100. It featured both closures and one of each casing: 120, 180, 240, and 360.

Steve Shannon

Oh, okay. I was under the impression it was a 38mm version of the Hobbyline 29/40-120.

Thx for the reply.

Yes, when I started the Dr. Rockets set used to sell for right around $100. It featured both closures and one of each casing: 120, 180, 240, and 360.

Steve Shannon

Steve,
You're inventing cases... :wink: There isn't a 38/180 case, yet... Maybe you meant 480? Wasn't that the L1 set? Then you added the 600, 720, and 1080 to complete the set.

Steve,
You're inventing cases... :wink: There isn't a 38/180 case, yet... Maybe you meant 480? Wasn't that the L1 set? Then you added the 600, 720, and 1080 to complete the set.

Good catch and I’m sorry. You’re right. I was inventing a mon-existent size. Can I plead too much egg nog?
Yes, it was the L1 set.

Last edited:
Is Aerotech's website down? haven't been able to access it for the last 2 1/2 day. Keep getting error 503 service is unavailable.

Charlie, is there any news on the delivery of the 24/40 rms RC casings? I heard some 29mm casings are coming out now. It's really hurt my business, I get almost daily questions about my rc rocket glider kits but without casings I can't sell them.

Frank

I just got my warranty 29/40-120 from AT yesterday along with the warranty replacement reload, great service even if it did take 3 months, Karl was upfront about the whole process.

I hate to be a nag, but any news on the 29/40-120 red load? :)

I was wondering about the availability of the new 24/60 load, the F51NT, that was certified in Nov. It would also be nice to see the red load for the 29/40-120.

Phil L.

I just noticed that several vendors now have the 29/40-120 hardware in stock. Light at the end of the tunnel?

Lights ? Tunnel ? Wrong analogy I think. More like Wack A Mole. One mole down ! :)

I'm sure Aerotech wishes they had lots of extra hardware in all flavors to meet the demand for them, I think they'll do their best to avoid future shortages. Selling motors = selling reloads.

I'm sure Aerotech wishes they had lots of extra hardware in all flavors to meet the demand for them, I think they'll do their best to avoid future shortages. Selling motors = selling reloads.

A wish shared by myself and many I think I am also sure that the retail hobby rocket motor game is alot harder than I think ! :blush: I just think in terms of cycles and fire fighting rather than a linear journey. Nothin' but love for Aerotech.

Latest posts

Back