AeroTech Open Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per ATGM on rocketry show all new 24/60 loads shipping next week, the 29mm F67 is shipping at that time as well. The A,B,C,D motors have been sent to both tripoli and NAR, NAR has a schedual and they are already producing the A's and B's as they "know" they will pass certification.

Per ATGM on rocketry show all new 24/60 loads shipping next week, the 29mm F67 is shipping at that time as well. The A,B,C,D motors have been sent to both tripoli and NAR, NAR has a schedual and they are already producing the A's and B's as they "know" they will pass certification.

Where can I found out more info on the A-D motors? This is the first I've heard of it. Also, which F67 are you referring to? The economax?

Last edited:
I was commenting on Aerotech's use of Facebook, not your question.

Using Facebook to issue news or release information is OK, but if you never put that same info on your official website, it is silly since many people will never get that news and info - hence the "facepalm".

Your response was unnecessary.

Well excuse me for being a newbie.

I bought a couple of 75mm AT reloads about a year ago to use in CTI hardware and so far I have not been able to use them.

My first problem was that 75mm AT reloads don't come with a forward seal disk. AT wants you to use their reusuable aluminum seal disk, but they have been unavailable everywhere for a long time. I finally got one today from csrocketry.

So right now I'm trying to assemble an AT 75mm 3 grain L1150 in CTI hardware. Now my problem is that apparently I have no grain spacer O-rings. I checked in the other 75mm AT reload that I bought, a K1000, and it also has no grain spacer O-rings. Do AT reloads use grain spacer O-rings? It shows them in the instructions. If so, where are the grain spacer O-rings supposed to be packaged in an AT reload? With the grains?

So right now I'm trying to assemble an AT 75mm 3 grain L1150 in CTI hardware. Now my problem is that apparently I have no grain spacer O-rings. I checked in the other 75mm AT reload that I bought, a K1000, and it also has no grain spacer O-rings. Do AT reloads use grain spacer O-rings? It shows them in the instructions. If so, where are the grain spacer O-rings supposed to be packaged in an AT reload? With the grains?

The L1150 and the K1000 don't use them:

https://www.aerotech-rocketry.com/c...75mm_hp_rms/75-3840/75-3840_l1150r-p_assy.pdf
https://www.aerotech-rocketry.com/u...e-9fb4-d376499d0089_75-2560_k1000t-P_assy.pdf

Reinhard

I didn't think they were cross compatible that way. I thought it was just CTI loads in AT hardware.

It is a new motor, but with call backs to the original, it will be an Economax 2-pack for $28-30 that will resemble the original Enerjet packaging.

Ok. How come I’m finding them for sale on a few vendors website. Granted they are all out of stock. Did Aerotech send them images and specs before they even got certified?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I bought a couple of 75mm AT reloads about a year ago to use in CTI hardware and so far I have not been able to use them.

My first problem was that 75mm AT reloads don't come with a forward seal disk. AT wants you to use their reusuable aluminum seal disk, but they have been unavailable everywhere for a long time. I finally got one today from csrocketry.

Been a while since I flew the L1150 but I don't remember using spacer O-rings. The M1297 and M1315 certainly do.

I'm surprised that FSD's are out of stock everywhere. Not what I'd expect. Hardware sure, but not something as small as a FSD. Glad you found one, though.

Ok. How come I’m finding them for sale on a few vendors website. Granted they are all out of stock. Did Aerotech send them images and specs before they even got certified?

The F-67's were certified a while ago, they are shipping to dealers "next week" (This was saturday, so I don't know if this means this week or next). You should be able to order them in the next couple of weeks.

They are on our order form, and are coming in the next couple weeks. I added them but have them hidden (I Think). Price is set at $28.99 for them. We have the 24/60 new motors info as well, and will adjust them if they change during cert.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Rocketry Forum mobile app

The F67 was a famous "Enerjet" motor, so bringing out a modern motor with that same designation (and dressed in a cool label) is very exciting to fans of olde timey Model Rocketry.
I don't get the F67 EconoMax, it seems awfully similar to the G74 EconoMax, which is just barely a G at 82 N-s. Maybe it's just the cool color label...

Back