AeroTech Open Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a blackjack load for the 54/2800 and was wondering when that happened?! Then I realized it was actually a 38mm load in the wrong box... :facepalm:

Goody Goody - 24/60 Sparky and SUPER Thunder !

Wow, the elves have been busy at Aerotech World HQ for us Class 1 enthusiasts !

Won't kick the 29/40-120 Sparky and REDLINE out of my rangebox for eating quackers either .. :grin:

Kenny

Great chart! It did make me realize how few Mojave Green reloads there are, though. I can think of a few cases (38/1320, 38/1080, and 29/360) that could really use some green.

Great chart! It did make me realize how few Mojave Green reloads there are, though. I can think of a few cases (38/1320, 38/1080, and 29/360) that could really use some green.

I had asked about that over a year ago. I cannot remember if it was Gary or Karl who answered, but basically the Mojave Green does not lend itself well to the longer length cases. I would love to see more of it- it is my favorite propellant, but not if it becomes too edgy.

Great chart, Charlie!

I'm really looking forward to seeing all those TBD's turn into motors (especially in the <=38mm range)

Thanks for the info!

I had to download it and blow it way up, then to read it I highlighted it with the curser. Yellow is a bad color to use for type. I wish they just used black for print. Would save alot of eye strain.
Steve

And Warp 9 is my favorite propellant! Love the H999!

Last edited:
Flew a K2050ST over the weekend. It was a crowd pleaser. The 12.5 lb Madcow Level-2 rocket went from 0 to Mach 0.71 in 0.7 seconds. Peak acceleration close to 40 G's.

Chris took a very nice underexposed shot as it snapped off the pad:

IMG_2709_Full_Resolution.jpg

Look at that velocity slope:
20161119 TCC K2050ST.jpg

I would love to have the black and white but for some reason your Attachment does not show as valid to me. I got the AT chart and can see other images on this thread just not yours. Please try again, can you load it as a PDF?

I took the one that terryg uploaded and just converted it to black on white and white on black. I saved it as a pdf. Both of those were pdf's. I can upload it again but I expect the same result.

Hoooo boy that 24/60 suddenly went from 'why bother' to "buy that case now!"

-Hans

Just picked up an extra 24/60 case in the Wildman sale. I still have several F35's that fly great in my Tomahawk, can't wait for the new reloads!

I picked up another K805 ( great motor), and a K2050. Both will go nicely in my Extreme Wildman.

Also picked up an I115 for a lightweight phenolic minimum d bird I am finishing up.

Hi Charlie....This is a bump to my CATO of a J250W motor at Midwest Power. I haven't heard from Karl yet? If I need to be patient< just let me know. Thanks Greg Olson

A bit of a wild dream, but an RC glider load for the new 24-60 case would be awesome, if the plugged closure for the 24mm case comes along.....

Back