Pro Series II booster kits - $9.99 @ Hobby Lobby

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Title pretty much says what you need to know. $5.99 with 40% off coupon. Bought one. The BT-55 booster kits were marked 99 cents each. Of course, this was at the Hobby Lobby closest to me, so your luck may vary.

I noticed that they've shrunk their model rocket selection at my local HL. Unfortunately most of what disappeared were builder kits, the RTF and E2X stuff seemed to be unchanged. I'm probably going to fire off a letter to them asking to reverse course if they would, the only reason why I don't buy more model rocket supplies there is because such a large percentage of what they carry is beginner level kits.

I noticed that they've shrunk their model rocket selection at my local HL. Unfortunately most of what disappeared were builder kits, the RTF and E2X stuff seemed to be unchanged. I'm probably going to fire off a letter to them asking to reverse course if they would, the only reason why I don't buy more model rocket supplies there is because such a large percentage of what they carry is beginner level kits.

Same here.

Sounds like it's time to make the rounds of HL and W*M to scoop up closeouts. There's one HL and one W*M that carries rocket stuff (most in the area don't) within reasonable striking distance.

Picked up one PSII booster at $9.99 less 40% and one Booster-55 at 99 cents at HL today. There are two more PSII boosters left.

The nearby Wally World had a fair stock of Estes ARFs and motors (at least for W*M) but D12-0 packs scanned at $9.97 so I didn't get any. Maybe in a week or three...

Back